Ok, yes, it's been a bit of time. Got caught up in life and vacation and stuff. But we're not dead yet! I'm just pining for the fjords.
1. What is the real name of the X-Man known as Cyclops?
2. Who was the author of the "Waverley Novels", which held widespread popularity in Europe in the 1800s?
3. What science-fiction author has used such pseudonyms as "Byron Walley" and "Noam D. Pellume"?
4. During the 1992 Summer Olympics, which player wore #8
on the United States Basketball "Dream Team"?
5. The Terra Nova Expedition culminated with the death of which British explorer?
6. James Doohan and Simon Pegg both have played which fictional character?
7. The Gold Cup is a horse race that takes place in which British town?
8. Franklin D. Roosevelt owned a dog named Fala. What breed of dog was it?
9. One of William Shakespeare's plays is considered cursed, and its name is not spoken. What phrase is often used in its place?
10. What is the Latin translation for "Nouvelle-Écosse"?
11. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited? What is the least beautiful?