Yes, it's been a while. Sometimes work grabs you by the horns and rides you into the sunset. Usually that's not pretty. But we're back with a super-fun-sized quiz for everyone! You've got a month and a half of funny built up; let's put it to good use.
1. Fun with lyrics! Name the song and the artist: Like a song of love that clings to me, How the thought of you does things to me. Never before Has someone been more...
2. Malcolm X and Captain Kirk take an hour and a half to stop a train. What movie is this?
3. The International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation evolved in 1946 into which organization?
4. What television show was originally billed as Ian Fleming's Solo?
5. Mark William Calaway is better known by which stage name?
6. Agent Neville Flynn teaches Detective John Hartigan to be a superhero. What movie is this?
7. According to the song, where was the Minnow shipwrecked?
8. What was the best-selling novel of the 19th century?
9. What superhero's alter ego was the humble Shoeshine Boy?
10. What was the most unexpected thing that's happened to you lately?