Just a quick note to let you know that I am leaving LiveJournal for good. If anyone would like to stay in touch, I'll be at angledge.dreamwidth.org.
I loved the LJDQ & perhaps a less-intense DDQ could happen some time.
Yes, it's been a while. Sometimes work grabs you by the horns and rides you into the sunset. Usually that's not pretty. But we're back with a super-fun-sized quiz for everyone! You've got a month and a half of funny built up; let's put it to good use.
1. Fun with lyrics! Name the song and the artist:
Like a song of love that clings to me,
How the thought of you does things to me.
Has someone been more...
2. Malcolm X and Captain Kirk take an hour and a half to stop a train. What movie is this?
3. The International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation evolved in 1946 into which organization?
4. What television show was originally billed as Ian Fleming's Solo?
5. Mark William Calaway is better known by which stage name?
6. Agent Neville Flynn teaches Detective John Hartigan to be a superhero. What movie is this?
7. According to the song, where was the Minnow shipwrecked?
8. What was the best-selling novel of the 19th century?
9. What superhero's alter ego was the humble Shoeshine Boy?
10. What was the most unexpected thing that's happened to you lately?
1. Dennis Quaid enters Martin Short in which 80's sci-fi comedy?
2. Jan, Jace, and Blip were all sidekicks for which cartoon character?
3. Isaac Clarke is the main character in which video game series?
4. ^H or Ctrl-H was the control code to indicate what keyboard function?
5. What Games Workshop board game pits a team of Space Marine Terminators against a Genestealer horde on a derelict spaceship?
6. Fun with lyrics! Name the song and the artist:
We touch I feel a rush
We clutch it isn't much
But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us
It's lust, it's torturous
7. A red stapler is mentioned repeatedly in which 1999 film?
8. Fran, Danny, Roy, and Baxter the Clown were all characters from which children's show?
9. Fun with lyrics! Name the song and the artist:
I told you 'bout living in the U.S. of A.
Don't you know that I'm a gangster of love
Let me tell you people that I found a new way
And I'm tired of all this talk about love
10. If you were travelling through the universe, what spacefaring vessel (I'd say real or fictional, but let's assume fictional) would you use? Why?