2. Called "fairy floss" in Australia & "candy floss" in the UK, what is the American name for the carnival treat popularized at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair?
3. What seventeenth-century Puritan preacher wrote the book Wonders of the Invisible World (1693), defending both the belief in witchcraft as an evil magical power & his role in the Salem Witch Trials?
4. What venomous snake, usually found near streams & ponds, is sometimes called a water moccasin?
5. What 1984 movie, directed by Francis Ford Coppola & starring Richard Gere, is set in a famous Harlem jazz club?
6. Tell us about your favorite article of clothing.